Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life as a working single-but not anymore-engaged mommy raising a three year old toddler and maintaining sanity all with a smile and style to boot. We play and work and clean up and make messes and make mistakes and give kisses and love being together. We pick out cakes and dresses and flowers and we love being loved. Really, truly loved.
2 comments:
as a matter of fact, i don't think my kid can break dance. Maybe Kate can give some lessons!
Cammie,
A group of ladies from my "home" church in McComb, New Covenant Pres., is supposed to be coming down soon. I don't know if you'll be in town when they're there, but I told a dear friend of mine, Kathy Robison, to be on the lookout for you. I told her you'd be the trendiest chick with really cute blonde hair :)
mags
Post a Comment