My grandmother died this past Tuesday. I have nothing but good memories of her. She was so loving to her grandchildren and she really went out of her way for us! She taught me that it was okay to throw a banana peel out of the car window because that would not be litter. I had a huge moral delimma about her littering that day. I was 6.
I am glad she is in Heaven but I am so sad for my Grandpaw-they were married for 58 years and now he is home alone.
That must feel so lonely for him. I pray that he will have the strength to keep going!
Very good to be back in Brookhaven....my old neighborhood is still the same yet different.
Kate loves it here, she loves the Oates, loves Mr Rob! (Rob is the pastor at Faith Pres PCA in Brookhaven.) They have a dog so that is an automatic win for her.
It is cold, dark outside, so very winter.
I still do not have internet at home, probably won't get it because I am trying to save money. It does make things very inconvenient, since I need the internet to work. But it makes me very wise with my time on the internet. So if you miss my posts, there you go. You can call me. I'd love to talk to you.
Still learning to live in kindness, especially as a single mom. Kate is easy to love as well as needy of discipline, and I am glad I can give her some strength and rules. I can even hear her disciplining her dolls. Once Elmo got a time out. (Note: I do not practice time out. That was from the day care days.)
Please continue to pray for strength and wisdom for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Cammie,
I read your blog every now and then--I don't really know what's going on with you, but I will be praying for you honey. Much grace and peace to you.
Paula La
Post a Comment